This was the easiest and one of the best things I have ever made. Took probably 5 minutes to make this clean, healthy, delicious dessert and that, my friends is amazing.
Even though this consists of mostly peanut butter it actually has a super fudgy texture and tastes milder than one would assume frozen pb would. IT IS SO GOOD. That’s all I have to say besides SERIOUSLY, do yourself a favor and make this. asap.
- 4 parts peanut butter (or any nut butter)
- 1 part coconut oil
- handful of vegan chocolate
- melt pb and coconut oil and mix
- pour into parchment paper lined pan
- melt chocolate and drizzle
- freeze, slice, eat!
- I stored these in little muffin liners in the freezer!